INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Website generally collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information provided by you that personally identifies you; and (b) information that the Website collects automatically related to your interests, behavior and actions when visiting our Website.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of personally identifiable information includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, including but not limited to your name, shipping address, billing address, phone number, company name and email address. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you visit our Website. In certain circumstances, we may request this type of information when required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Website.
(2) Non-Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of non-personally identifiable information is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personally identifiable information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personally identifiable information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personally identifiable information from you when you access our Website. This information can include, among other things, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party website from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Vista, Windows XP, Mac OS, etc.), the domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., America Online, NetZero, etc.), the search terms you used to find our Website, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
HOW WE USE AND SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
COOKIES AND PREFERENCE BASED ADVERTISING
(1) Cookies and Web Beacons: We automatically receive and store certain types of non-personally identifiable information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many websites, we use “cookies” and “web beacons” (also called “clear gifs” or “pixel tags”) to obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses our Website. “Cookies” are small files that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive or your Web browser memory to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide convenience and other features to you, such as recognizing you as a frequent user of our Website. “Web beacons” are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and may be used to track the online movements of users, when an email has been opened, and to provide other information.
Examples of the information we collect and analyze in this manner include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; your behavior on our Website, including the URL you enter from as well as the URL you go to next (whether this URL is on our Website or not); and cookie number. It is important to note that the cookies and Web beacons that we use do not themselves contain any of your personally identifiable information.
OTHER USES OF COLLECTED INFORMATION
(1) IP Addresses: An IP address is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you are surfing the Internet. Web servers (computers that “serve up” web pages) automatically identify your computer by its IP address. When visitors request pages from our Website, our servers typically log their IP addresses. We collect IP addresses for purposes of system administration, to report non-personal aggregate information to others, and to track the use of our Website. IP addresses are considered non-personally identifiable information and may also be shared as provided above. It is not our practice to link IP addresses to anything personally identifiable; that is, the visitor’s session will be logged, but the visitor remains anonymous to us. However, we reserve the right to use IP addresses to identify a visitor when we feel it is necessary to enforce compliance with our Website rules or to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
(2) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send to us by email any non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, bank account information or any proprietary information. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.), we are sending you information about our other products and services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, agree to some communications but not others. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by clicking the “unsubscribe” link included at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(3) Transfer of Assets: As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. If another entity acquires us or all (or substantially all) of our assets, the personally identifiable information and non-personally identifiable information we have about you will be transferred to and used by this acquiring entity, though we will take reasonable steps to ensure that your preferences are followed. Also, if any bankruptcy or reorganization proceeding is brought by or against us, all such information may be considered an asset of ours and as such may be sold or transferred to third parties.
(4) Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to disclose any personally identifiable or non-personally identifiable information about you if we are required to do so by law, with respect to copyright and other intellectual property infringement claims, or if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfill a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Website, or other users; or (d) in an emergency to protect the health and safety of our Website’s users or the general public.
CHILDREN'S PRIVACY AND WEBSITE AGE LIMITATIONS
This Website is intended for use by persons aged 18 or older, and by your use of this Website you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us please contact as provided below. In any such event, a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures we consider reasonable and appropriate to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. In the event that your personally identifiable information (as the term or similar terms are defined by applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised or we believe that it may have been compromised, we may use email as the means to notify you (at our sole discretion), and in such event email will be sent to the last email address you have provided to us.
THIRD PARTY SITES/LINKS
In an attempt to provide increased value to our customers and other Website visitors, our Website may link to, or contain links for, third party websites that we do not control or maintain. These may include websites linked to products referenced on our Website or in advertisements on the Website. We are not responsible for the terms and conditions or privacy practices employed by any third party website accessible from our Website. These linked sites are only for your convenience and therefore you access them at your own risk, and we encourage you to read the privacy statements of all third party websites before submitting any personally identifiable information while using such other websites. Nonetheless, the Company seeks to protect the integrity of its web site and the links placed upon it and therefore welcomes any feedback on not only this Website, but also for sites that this Website links to (including if a specific link does not work).
GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
By regular mail:
Pratt Retail Specialties, LLC
Attn: eCommerce Department
3760 Southside Industrial Parkway
Atlanta, GA 30354