Join Our Team
Your interview gives you the opportunity to highlight your experiences
and accomplishments. To help you prepare, we’ve put together a few helpful interview tips.
- Arrive early. Be sure to give yourself a little extra travel time to account for unexpected delays.
- Dress appropriately. Come as you are, but please be presentable. If interviewing for a professional position, dress professionally.
- Review our website or social media to let us know that you understand who we are and what we do.
- Review the job description and qualifications for which you are applying.
- Prepare real life examples of how your skills and experiences pertain to the job for which you are applying.
- Ask questions that help you understand if Pratt Industries is a place that you want to work. The role needs to be a fit for you too!
- Follow up after the interview with a thank you note to the hiring manager and team members reiterating your interest in the position.
- Include any additional questions or details which you may have forgotten in your interview.