Position: Assistant Sort Line Maintenance Supervisor
Salary Range: $63k - $83K DOE
FLSA: Salary Non Exempt
We are searching for a hands-on Assistant Sort Line Maintenance Supervisor who will be responsible for the Sort Line Department. The position has no direct reports; however, you will be required to coordinate staffing needs with Sort Line Subcontractor.
- Perform general maintenance of Sort Line and Yard equipment with minimal downtime.
- Develop a preventive maintenance strategy for Sort Line.
- Ensure safe operations.
- Train Operators and Supervisors on basic maintenance.
- Coordinate staffing needs with Sort Line subcontractor.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Must have, at least, 10 years of experience utilizing industrial mechanical skills, preferably in a recycling environment.
- At least, 3 years of experience in a Maintenance Supervisory role.
- Along with strong communication skills, must possess excellent problem solving skills, decision making ability and strong leadership skills
The ideal candidate should have heavy industrial and multiple craft technical experience in general mechanics. Experience in the paper recycling industry is preferred.