Unpack your potential and grow with Pratt Industries Looking to join a supportive team to grow your career? Look no further!
A company that cares, Pratt Industries is looking for new talent to join our family.
Why Choose Us?
At Pratt Industries, we care about our employees by providing secure jobs, a safe work environment, and many supportive benefits. By investing in employees, we are able to offer growth opportunities to build a thriving, lifelong career.
Perks of Pratt?
- Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
- 401(k) with match
Pratt Industries is seeking candidate for a full time Manufacturing IT Support position.
- The position will support the MES technology and applications for manufacturing and automation systems in the paper and corrugated box industry. This includes machine technology, corrugator, conveyor and automation control systems, production scheduling systems, and interfaces to core business systems.
- The position will require frequent travel to our manufacturing locations throughout the USA.
- As a member of the Manufacturing Execution Systems Team you will:
- Build knowledge in the MES applications in use throughout our manufacturing facilities.
- Manage project activities, testing, implementation, and support.
- Participate in the installation and support of hardware, software and automation technologies.
- Work with the development team on enhancements, configuration, integration, and data conversion.
- Work with the operations team to analyze business requirements, improve systems, processes and services.
- Document business processes, develop training materials, train and support end users.
IT Hardware Support Certification OR Computer Science Degree, upcoming degree completion, or equivalent work experience.
Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
Ability to work cooperatively in a fast paced team environment.
Paper or Corrugated Industry experience.
Software Development experience.
SQL / Reporting experience.
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret technical procedures and systems manuals/handbooks. Ability to write technical procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present and communicate technical information and respond to questions from groups of managers, co-workers, vendors, and customers.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, volume, and net present value. Ability to evaluate technical alternatives and interpret systems performance figures and statistics.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Proficient in MS Office (including Word and Excel as well as other MS software)
Hardware and software systems support (experience in company specific hardware and software or similar required)
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear, sit and stand. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.