Want faster benefits in a thriving industry? Have 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience and looking to grow your career? Look no further!
Perks of Pratt?
- Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
- 3 Months: 401(k) with match
Skills and Qualifications?
- High School Diploma/GED
- 2+ years of manufacturing maintenance experience
- Electrical and mechanical experience
What do Maintenance Technicians do at Pratt Industries?
Our Maintenance Technicians maintain and repair the machinery and building involved in turning recycled paper into sheets of Corrugated board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for Domino’s pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!)
What’s it like working here?
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds with the assistance of another worker.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. Able to apply concepts of high school math.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form.