In this role you will enjoy a true Accounts Receivable position.
Performing diversified functions relative to the account receivable, collections, and credit analysis functions. Ensure the resolution of past due payment issues and the establishment of credit lines within defined credit and risk parameters. Supervises the maintenance of the accounts and/or processing of credit/collection activities and maintenance of the accounts receivable ledger.
- Resolve outstanding issues such as payment discrepancies, refunds, and charge backs.
- Research credit history of potential credit customers through commercial credit reporting agencies. Assesses credit record to determine risk involved with extending credit and establish credit line within defined credit parameters.
- Establish new customer accounts in PRMS system.
- Facilitate payment of past due account balances via collection calls with customers. Conduct calls in a manner that minimizes negative impact on customer relationship.
- Generate accounts receivable reports and summaries on pre-determined schedule and as needed basis.
- Generate past due aging reports to customers
- Assist in the maintenance of department related records and supplies.
- Bachelors/Associates degree to the equivalent combination of education and experience within the general Accounting field. CBA Designation preferred
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within the field of account receivable, credit and collections.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles, practices and the application of the same.
- Strong working knowledge of the use and application of Microsoft Office suite software products.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Demonstrated superior oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen carefully to others obtain clarification and speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations.
- Demonstrated ability to retain highly confidential and business propriety information.
- Demonstrated accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail.