This role will be responsible for maintaining production equipment, site facilities and assets. This role will perform as the primary support for troubleshooting and resolving issues with complex equipment applications for production purposes.
- Perform in the preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Mechanical / Electrical / Hydraulic / Pneumatic / Building Maintenance issues in a timely fashion
- Provide support for production and production equipment to reach optimum capabilities
- Establish a root cause analysis on any equipment failures
- Support project work and continuous improvement efforts
- Support established 5S systems and GMP compliance
- Adhere to company safety policies and procedures
- Perform adjustments and/or make corrections on equipment to reach optimum capabilities
- Establish or adjust work procedures to allow production to meet schedules
- Continually expand knowledge base on maintenance practices, procedures, and technologies
- Other duties may be assigned as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of the job.
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 3 years or greater experience in industrial maintenance
- Education/training or applicable experience in a skilled trade pertaining to industrial maintenance such as (Mechanical, Electrical, Fluid power, Machining, Welding, etc.).
- Ability to safely use hand and power tools, and electrical devices i.e. voltmeter, ammeter, etc.
- Ability to read and work from schematics, blueprints, diagrams and sketches
- Ability to multitask, and communicate effectively with co-workers
- Familiarity with OSHA regulations
- Demonstrated working knowledge of mechanical, electrical, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Customer service oriented approach
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, sit, kneel, squat, climb (use of ladders) for extended periods of time. This could consist of (40% standing, 20% sitting, 20% climbing, 20% kneeling/squatting/laying in non-routine positions) throughout the shift on a daily basis
- Ability to work long shifts (up to 12 hours per shift in a 24 hour period)
- Ability to perform in varying temperatures
- Ability to perform in dusty environments with use of PPE as needed
- Hand dexterity for prolonged use of hand tools
- Ability to work overtime as needed