- Candidate must have some flexibility to work overtime including weekends based on business needs.
- Candidates must also have experience and/or willingness/ability to operate and/or learn a variety of machinery including forklift equipment.
- Qualified candidates will have a high school degree (or GED) and experience working in a manufacturing facility is highly preferred.
- Must be able to successfully pass a physical, drug screen and background check.
- Following directions under limited supervision;
- Ability to learn manufacturing principles and practices;
- Performing basic mathematical calculations and read a tape measure;
- Lifting and loading materials;
- Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
- Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
Employees holding this position will be subject to periodic training which will be assessed through internal audits.
- Exemplary safety performance
- Good performance/work history
- Excellent attendance record
- Excellent organizational skills
- Workplace orderliness, housekeeping
The company assesses applicants on standards for performance, stability, dependability, and honesty.