Come join one of the Best Companies in Carlisle!
We are willing to train for production positions.
Hourly wages starting at $19.80 per hour. (PLUS shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts)
Full-time work - 40 + hours weekly.
There is room for advancement with Pratt.
- PAID Holidays from Day 1 (no waiting period)
- Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire - Medical, Vision and Dental
- 3 Months: 401(k) with match
- 6 Months: PAID vacation days
- 12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and parenting leave
1. Strong desire to become a team member who will learn and grow in a state-of-the-art facility. (Fast-paced environment)
What do Production Workers do at Pratt Industries?
Our Production Workers help with all aspects of turning recycled paper into sheets of Corrugated board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for Domino’s pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!)
What’s it like working here?
- Regularly required to stand, walk, talk, and hear.
- Frequently required to use hands to handle, or feel, reach with hands and arms.
- Ability to stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
- The employee is occasionally required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus
Able to read a tape measure with speed and accuracy. Able to apply concepts of high school math.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or graphic form.
- Regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- Frequently exposed to wet, hot, and/or humid conditions.
- Occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.