Take and process orders and address all customer inquiries and complaints.
Perks of Pratt?
- Paid Holidays from DAY ONE
- Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
- 6 Months: PAID vacation days
- 12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and parenting leave
- 401K Vesting
- Open Door policy
- Schedule Flexibility
POSITION: Forklift Driver
$22.00 - $24.00 – Full Time
Responsible for all activities associated with safely operating and caring for the forklift.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Operation and care of forklift in a safe manner. Must be qualified to properly operate the forklift.
- Complete and document a forklift inspection form before start of shift and when operating a new forklift and turn in maintenance work orders to supervision for needed repairs.
- Locate stock before the start of the run.
- Deliver appropriate stock to appropriate machines safely and on time.
- Remove finished goods from machines.
- Maintain neat, orderly, and safe stacks of stock in storage areas.
- Complete necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Maintain accurate location of stock in storage area by paperwork and computer.
- Maximize the utilization of equipment by operating the machinery at available capacity and speed.
- Adheres to daily production schedule. Makes recommendations for optimizing the schedule to meet cost, quality, delivery and service goals.
- Assist other forklift operators as necessary and is backup to Shipping Lead Person.
- Complete necessary reports in an accurate and timely manner, including but not limited to: Production Data, Machine Operational Status, Safety Data, Quality Data.
- Comply with all company policies and procedures, including safety and maintaining good housekeeping.
- Additional duties may be assigned by management.