Description: SUMMARY – Is responsible for assisting in and learning all aspects of the operation and the suitability for sale of all items produced during assigned hours.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES -
• Follow and help to ensure that fellow crew members adhere to all applicable safe work policies & procedures.
• Maintain a safe & clean work area.
• Learn to ensure that all orders produced are completed according to specifications provided.
• Maintain acceptable production rates.
• Complete all paper work and data entry as required.
• Assist in the training of crew members and learn how to operate the different equipment.
• Other duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS - To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be able to learn and assist in mechanical set up
• Must be able to help troubleshoot problems and assist in necessary repairs
• Must have a reasonable knowledge of current Production Software
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE - High School Diploma or higher preferred, but not required
LANGUAGE SKILLS - Needs a working understanding of both written & spoken English
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS –
• Must be able to read & use a non-metric measuring tape
• Must be able to count & perform simple mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication, & division)
PHYSICAL DEMANDS - The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Able to bend and lift 70 lbs. without assistance
• Able to lift 10 lbs. continuously for prolonged periods.
• Able to stand for prolonged periods
• Able to climb stairs.
WORK ENVIRONMENT - The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Work space is not climate controlled and can reach both hot and cold extremes (30 degrees – 110 degrees Fahrenheit)