Why Work For Pratt?
Pratt Industries is the world's largest privately held producer of 100% recycled containerboard used for packaging and displays. We believe in doing the right work the right way, and we are growing!
If you can work safely, show up for yourself and your teammates each day, and display the right attitude, you can build a career that can take you from the operation floor to senior leadership. The opportunity is yours.
Rate of Pay - Starting at $18/hour, MORE with experience
Full-time year round jobs with a growing manufacturing company - NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
Perks of Pratt?
- Holiday pay starts immediately
- Insurance benefits and wellness reimbursement program within ONE MONTH of hire
- 3 Months: 401(k) with match
- 6 Months: PAID vacation days
- 12 Months: FULL tuition reimbursement and PAID childbearing and parenting leave
What do Production Workers do at Pratt Industries?
Our Production Workers help with all aspects of turning recycled paper into sheets of paper and board and getting them to our customers! Think boxes for Domino’s pizzas, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, paper bags, and more! (And yes, we make those!) Responsibilities include:
- Performing a variety of tasks in the assigned department. Possible to be in multiple areas of the plant during the week working on varied projects and customer orders.
- Housekeeping and cleaning of work areas – keep clean and free of tripping hazards during shift and end of shift cleaning of the area. In addition, good housekeeping of areas employee utilizes; break rooms, bathrooms, refrigerators etc.
- Learn and understand from the Paper Converting Machine Operators capability and capacity of machines and assist with driving efficiencies limiting waste and downtime. Do not sacrifice quality for machine speeds – must have both excellent quality and high efficiencies with minimal downtime.
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a state-of-the-art, fast-paced environment
- High School Diploma or GED
- Eligible to work in the United States.
- Successful completion of pre-employment background and drug screen.
- Work overtime as required.