$18.00+ MINIMAL EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, full-time, quick benefits!
Perks of Pratt?
- Insurance benefits within ONE MONTH of hire.
- Immediately: Paid Holidays.
- 3 Months: 401k with partial match.
- 6 months: PAID vacation days.
Qualifications? Only two things:
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Strong desire to learn and grow in a state-of-the-art, fast-paced environment.
What does Production Utility do at Pratt Industries?
Our Production Utility Operators work in all aspects of the manufacturing floor to help make boxes/displays for some of the biggest customers out there! Think boxes for Butcher Box, moving with Home Depot, Amazon deliveries, Hello Fresh meals, and more! (And yes, we make those!)
Jump on the path of a lifelong career! Click apply to start the process!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching.
- Dental insurance.
- Disability insurance.
- Employee assistance program.
- Flexible spending account.
- Health insurance.
- Health savings account.
- Life insurance.
- Paid time off.
- Parental leave.
- Vision insurance.
- 8-hour shift.
- Monday to Friday.
- Some OT available.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- Prior work experience in the packaging industry; paper, plastics, converting
- 6 months’ experience in some type of manufacturing operation.
- One location
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear.
- The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- The employee may occasionally be required to sit.
- The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; and vibration.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.