Retail Field Manager -Dallas/Fort Worth, TX
*50-75% travel required* - Dallas/Fort Worth and surrounding market
Responsible for the overall merchandising execution within an assigned territory. Rep will be responsible for visiting retail locations on a daily basis with the purpose of completing assigned merchandising task along with growing customer relationships at a territory level. Work closely with Individual store management to provide suggested best practices and feedback. Provide feedback to customer lead field resource and w-9 based field staff to coordinate and report back findings and ideas that are working or not working.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
• lead the planning and implementation of merchandise execution in each location.
• develop a consistent and concise implementation plan for each product roll out within territory.
• Resolve any issues that arise and alert management of issue.
• keep sales team apprised of any issues or inventory concerns.
• Work with w-9 field based employees in effective manner.
• Travel to locations with 3rd party field reps to set expectations.
• Work closely with customer appointed merchandise manager to ensure goals are aligned.
• develop a ramp up and ramp down plans to effectively touch all customer locations within a given timeline.
• implement plans to remain under budget and ahead of schedule.
Education and Experience
• Knowledge of retail customers and merchandising.
• Knowledge of time management reporting and working under budget limitations.
• Direct work experience in retail execution, customer deployments.
• Direct work experience in customer service and inventory control.
• Proven experience retail execution.
• Proven experience in customer service.
• Proven experience in inventory analysis.
• Knowledge of Point of Sale analysis.
• Critical thinking and problem solving skills
• Planning and organizing
• Communication skills
• Influencing and leading
• Team work
• Conflict resolution
• Stress tolerance
• Detail oriented
Employee is regularly required to walk and talk and hear, stand, and sit. Vision requirements include: close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 30 to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud. In addition, the employee frequently drives to and from customers and prospects and may experience hazardous driving conditions.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans