General Production Operations
Pay - $15.50
Perks of Pratt?
· Insurance benefits within ONE MONTH of hire
· Upon hire Monthly BONUS, paid holidays, and 401k with partial match after 90 days
· 6 months: PAID vacation days
Qualifications? Only two things:
1. High School Diploma/GED
2. Strong desire to learn and grow in a state-of-the-art, fast-paced environment
Job Type: Full-time
· 401(k) matching
· Dental insurance
· Disability insurance
· Employee assistance program
· Flexible spending account
· Health insurance
· Health savings account
· Life insurance
· Paid time off
· Parental leave
· Vision insurance
· Bonus pay
· High school or equivalent (Required)
Pratt Industries, a world leading corrugated box manufacturing company, seeks a general labor position.
Candidates must be willing to work any shift. Flexibility is required regarding changing of position, shift, overtime, etc.
Candidates must also have experience and/or willingness/ability to operate and/or learn a variety of machinery including forklift equipment.
Qualified candidates will have a high school degree (or GED) and experience working in a manufacturing facility is highly preferred.
Must be able to successfully pass a physical, drug screen and background check.
• Following directions under limited supervision;
• Ability to learn manufacturing principles and practices;
• Performing basic mathematical calculations and read a tape measure;
• Lifting and loading materials;
• Complying with safety and operational guidelines, policies, and procedures;
• Basic PC skills;
• Communicating with co-workers to provide and receive direction.
Employees holding this position will be subject to periodic training which will be assessed through internal audits.
• Exemplary safety performance
• Good performance/work history
• Excellent attendance record
• Excellent organizational skills
• Workplace orderliness, housekeeping
The company assesses applicants on standards for performance, stability, dependability, and honesty.