Cold Chain Testing Engineer supports Technical Center efforts related to research, development and testing of new and existing cold chain materials, including structural designs, chilling and freezing components, use of monitoring devices and various other packaging and insulating materials.
Responsibilities will include:
- Operating test equipment and conducting tests
- Data analysis
- Design of experiments
- Sourcing testing materials
- Writing reports and whitepapers
- Design of new test methods
Skills and abilities desired:
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to apply these using Excel, Minitab, Matlab, etc.
- Looking for broad interest and aptitude in engineering fields, testing and analysis, statistics, etc.
- Results orientated with ability to plan and deliver against project deadlines
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Technical mindset and outside the box thinking
- Willingness to support, comply and ensure conforming with health and safety regulations while performing all aspects of the job
- BS degree in scientific or engineering fields preferably with practical lab experience and project management experience