Pratt Industries offers competitive compensation plans with incentive opportunities, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, FSA, All State, Pre-Paid Legal, and 401(k) with company match, paid vacation, and paid holidays.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to drive projects to completion in a fast paced, deadline driven environment while maintaining accurate and precise project output. This position will work both independently and as part of a team and requires a helpful and cooperative attitude, with the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Apply cash receipts to customer accounts
- Process customer credit applications
- Review status of delinquent accounts and initiate collection calls
- Determine solutions and motivate expeditious payment
- Comply with all provisions of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and all applicable state law regulations
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years accounts receivable experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent organizational skills
- The ability to work and react well under pressure
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Suite applications