The Project Manager is responsible for simultaneously directing the efforts of multiple cross-functional project teams to
achieve clearly defined results within the triple constraints of time, budget, and specifications for medium and
high-complexity projects. This position is responsible for an average of 3-6 major projects per year and the balance to
improve current infrastructure. The appointment is responsible for assembling the project team, developing the project
work plan, and managing the expectations, deliverables, and results of all internal and external project resources for the
roles and activities defined in the plan. The Project Manager is responsible for tracking project milestones and making
necessary adjustments to the project plan or resources to maintain customer commitments. The Project Manager
communicates status and risks to all project stakeholders and manages the change process for each assigned project.
This position involves considerable travel requirements to supervise and execute all the assigned projects.
● Lead and provide work direction to a project team to determine project scope, devise and maintain a workable
plan, and develop and deploy the solution in accordance with the needs of the plan.
● Direct involvement in bridging the GAP in the project with hands-on as necessary.
● Serve as the project communication clearinghouse for all formal project status reporting.
● Develop and maintain all deliverables throughout the project lifecycle.
● Identify project risk, develop a risk management plan, and actively manage threats throughout the project
● Manage interaction between the customer, vendors, and the internal project team to ensure that appropriate
relationships exist to produce positive outcomes.
● Manage the project change control process, status reporting, project estimating, monthly cost accounting, and
vendor invoice processing.
● Develops and/or monitors vendor deliverables in compliance with binding statements of work.
● Miraki WiFi skill set required..
● Bachelor’s degree in a related field is highly preferred.
● Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
● A minimum of 5 years of experience managing multiple medium/high complexity projects in a matrix resource
environment, working with diverse project sponsors across multi-company and business units.
● Experience influencing and managing project teams without formal direct reporting relationships.
● Experience managing Telecom and IT Infrastructure projects in a matrix environment are preferred.
● Comprehensive knowledge of PMI-based project management competency areas and methodologies and
experience applying these methods to manage successful projects.
● Analytical skills are required to effectively manage activities related to budgeting, forecasting, monitoring, process
management, risk management, quality control, and reporting.
● Strong oral and written communication skills and experience leveraging these skills to interact with all levels of
● Strong negotiation and influencing skills.
● High-level understanding of IT infrastructure and application architectures desired.
● High-level proficiency in Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, and Project.
Travel requirement: 50% outside the job location.