Title: Customer Service Representative
Reports: Services Manager / General Manager
Starting Pay: $42,000 +
- Acts as intermediaries between customers and several of Pratt’s departments in order to get customers packaging they want and need.
- Builds reliable relationships with customers, learning the ins and outs of boxes, and providing excellent service
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receives complex customer needs via incoming mail, telephone and/or electronic contact regarding the organization’s products and/or services, enters and adjusts orders, performs proactive selling and marketing of products, and resolves questions and complaints within span of control
- Responds to wide scope of inquires and/or complaints regarding the organization’s products and services, contract requirements pricing, delivery dates, adjustments to bills/orders and other account management questions
- Provides technical assistance and guidance to internal and external customers on product base, such as application, storage, color or display matching, clean up, safety, and a variety of topics and issues; forwards highly technical or operational calls when appropriate
- Assist with reviewing and coordinating customer service activities pertaining to shipping, plant schedules, inventory levels, and sales activities, by reviewing reports, orders, shipment and other information as requested or directed by management
- Develops and reviews correspondence and documentation as appropriate regarding interaction with customers and responds to questions and concerns.
- Educates and informs customers of current or new product lines that may satisfy customer needs and assists with selling additional products
- Builds customer relationship s and services as a liaison between sales personnel and customers to clarify orders, provide technical guidance, ensure that required documentation is complete, and facilitate recurring or new orders
- Performs other general office duties as assigned such as answering phones, processing mail, handling AP, typing correspondence and reports, processing expense reports for management, creating presentations, etc.
- Strong customer service skills
- Problem solving skills
- Growth orientated, friend attitude
- Computer literacy
- Candidates are PREFERRED who offer the following:
- Experience using HRMS and Amtech
- Corrugated / manufacturing industry experience
- Employee is regularly required to walk, talk, listen, stand, and sit. Vision requirements include: close & distant vision, color, peripheral, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
- While performing duties of this job in the plant, the employee is exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts, and fumes or airborne particles.
- The noise level in the plant work environment is usually loud.