Truck Driver Class A CDL - ROLL OFF - HOME DAILY
Perform a variety of waste collection and recycling functions including collecting and transporting waste and recyclable materials from various locations. This position will work Monday thru Friday and occasionally on Saturdays, 10 hours a day.
Essential Functions/Position Responsibilities:
· DOT pre-and post-trip inspections, not limited to, checking tire pressure, fluid levels, safety equipment, gauges and controls.
· Operation of company vehicles per DOT and company regulations
· Communication with Route Supervisor of Route Status and Customer Service Group
· Monitor gauges, dials and other indicators
· Operate hydraulic controls
· Empty truck at established disposal sites
· Clean truck and compactor as needed
· Demonstrated knowledge of recycling commodity classifications and grades of paper and plastics.
· Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
· Commercial Driver's license and safe driving record.
· Ability to lift 75 lbs.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule when necessary.
· Follow all company policies per Employee Handbook & Code of Conduct.
· Follow all company safety guidelines.
· Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
· Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Possess a satisfactory driving record.
· Possess a valid Class A CDL with Air Brake endorsement.
· Must have minimum1 year CDL driving experience (Verifiable)
· Strong Work Ethic
· Previous trash collection desired
· Wear personal protective equipment (PPE) in designated operations and production areas as stated by PRATT Safety and OSHA.
Affordable Health Insurance Coverage through Blue Cross Blue Shield including Dental and Vision
Healthy Lifestyle Program
9 paid holidays per year
1 week paid vacation every 6 months/2 weeks per year
401K with a company match of 3% up to 6%